According to a coroner's report released Friday, the actor's skin burned off, he suffered from multiple broken bones and a fractured jaw after his November 30 car crash in a California suburb.
It was also revealed the driver of the Porsche Carrera GT carrying the Fast & Furious icon was going 100 mph or more.
- Autopsy results include list on brutal injuries after November 30 accident
- Paul died from impact of crash and heat from explosion
- His body was burned so badly none of his organs could be donated
- Had multiple fractures including his jaw, collarbone and left upper arm
- No alcohol or drugs were found in his system
- It was suggested he could have taken a few breaths after impact
- Driver Roger Rodas was going at least 100 mph
- The car spun 180 degrees after hitting a tree and nearly tore in half