Tuesday, November 5, 2013

chevrolet equinox starting problem since 2010

This chevrolet equinox starting problem appears to be a common problem according to the postings over the internet and forum. My firend Equinox has 18000 miles now and suddenly refused to start. Put the charger on it and behold, it started only to die again the following day. Had a jump start to get mr to the nearest auto repair shop. Tire Choice. they found that the battery was bad. This was confirmed by the AutoZone guy next door.
The new battery was $175. Also a terminal was badly corroded, not sure where? Another $50 I was there almost three hours while it was fixed and came away with a bill for $375. Labor and parts.  Now I am gun shy with this vehicle. When I asked how I could maintain the terminals, I was told, no can do as I would have to remove so much equipment before I could even see the battery. What I had come to believe was a reliable stylish and practical vehicle has been sorely challenged.
my advice to solve chevrolet equinox starting problem, Have them check the body control module with fuse box in the center counsel you will find the cover on passenger side of counsel this is suspect for loose terminals on fuses and connectors and cause several problems including what you are discribing. see solution here

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca